Singing Revolution Project Timeline
- February 18 - Select topic (see below)
- February 25 - Introduce Audience & Format (see below)
- February 27 - Worksheets completed and uploaded to Google
- March 6 - Final project due
The Singing Revolution Project Choices
1 - Lessons in Nonviolence & Action Plan are one project.
2 - Totalitarianism in Orwell's Animal Farm & Estonia
3 - The Meaning in the Music
Major & Minor Key - If you're not sure about the difference between major & minor keys, watch one of these videos.
#1 - What's the Difference Between Major & Minor Keys?
#2 - How to Identify Major & Minor Chords by Ear
4 - Conflict in Art
5 - Breaking Barriers - An Essay Contest
Standards for this Unit
The standards you use will will depend on what project you choose. Also, not all standards will be addressed at the same time but will be addressed over the course of this unit.
W71a-e (argument) OR W72a-f (informative)
Speaking & Listening
1. Explore the five different topics.
2. After selecting your topic, you will need to:
February 18 - you may decide to work on the word document in your H drive or in Google Docs. Either is fine, but when you are finished, the document must be in the Singing Revolution folder for me to assess it.
At the end of class, complete this form: